Thursday, January 13, 2011

Email Hoarder

One thing I missed on my "TO DO LIST" was to save more money, which goes without saying. So for the last 15 minutes, I just went through my email and unsubscribed to every store, magazine, and franchise I was subscribed to. I'm pretty sure I missed some, but I'll unsubscribe as they come along. Plus this will help in keeping my email clean :). I'm going to attempt to keep only 25 items or less in my inbox at a time. If it reaches 25, then its delete/archive time. I'm such an email hoarder.

2 comments:

  1. Rosie...here's a good link for defining your saving goals: http://www.fiscalgeek.com/2011/01/best-new-years-resolutions-ideas-money-finances/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome link. I especially like the "Don't take on any new debt" one. Def gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete